BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

About Me Today!! =)

huhuhuh! 
i think so my mood that good today..
alone at home in the morning..
then, petang ya ujan..

siyes pdh yg ujan tym ya bez glak..
my systa n me maen ujan ya using bicycle..
bez glak, siyes pdh kowh.. 
huhuhuh!

then, lekak maen ujan, truz la gi mandik tek..
coz bak kata org tua, lekak kena ujan, must mandik lok..
supaya sik sakit lekak ya..
so, berebut wif my systa tek utk mandik..
ngek!

but, suddenly lekak ya, i just feel like i having a headache..
omg!! i'm having a headche?! 
aduhey! confirm2 la kena anok oleh bucuk tok..
mampos! wakaka..

around at 8pm, my nephew Rainey Leong was pick me up..
utk gi SMK Kubong la tek..
just watching my friends performances!
it's was nice because they have change a lil bit of our dance..
 that we've dance before..
and my niece Oniesha was been Ratu Kumang 2010 SMK Kubong..

( my niece, Oniesha )


 ( my niece + me + Ronald )

( Ronald + me )

( Ronald + me again )

( Rainey + me )

then, mekorg b'gegas la tek balit umah coz mauk nangga football..
BRAZIL vs PORTUGAL!!
aiyo! susah nar ati ku eh..
Jia You BRAZIL!! 

then, when i reached at home..
there's got my luvly niece and her family..
they from miri just going back her..
for lawat mekorg.. lamaq sik jmpa..

( my niece + me ) 

eh, almost forget about somehtings..
i've paly a game, "Secret of Name"..
then, i just try my name and bucuk name!



4 comments:

Shu mei said...

uina gi smkk x ajak aku!

Unknown said...

quite true abt the game..hehe
i like this phrase "play to win and often hurt the others", but i do apoligize after that..
im sorry ynk..

Christy Macrecelly said...

edenk : adeyh! kan rain pdh yg kwu sik mauk ekot tym ya.. huhuhuh! bukan sik ajak..

Christy Macrecelly said...

bucuk : yeah, dat'z why la agak t'kejut wak tym i saw the result.. =) it'z okey then, usual things liao, ynk.. de important is we luv each other lorh.. wakaka.. =)